What We Do
We help people get to where they want to go. Whether it’s assisting an entrepreneur to legally structure and form a company; advising a small business on complying with regulations; drafting contracts to protect an organization’s interests and mitigate risks; or advocating for a client’s rights in court, we put our experience and skills to work for our clients in pursuit of their goals.
We spend time with clients to understand their work, vision, and goals. We then address their legal challenges with efficiency and creativity. By keeping our overhead costs low and using technology to our clients’ advantage, we provide exceptional legal service at affordable rates. Our flexibility allows us to offer various billing structures — whether traditional hourly billing, innovative monthly subscription plans, or reasonable flat fees for specific projects.
We add value to every client by providing exceptional legal services at reasonable rates and helping our clients to strategically navigate the legal landscape to reach their purposed destinations.
Practice Areas and Services
Business Law in Kansas City
- Legal advice for Kansas City small businesses
- Start a business (form an LLC, corporation, or other company)
- Contracts and business agreements
- Corporate governance
- Employment law
- Real estate, land use
- Resolve business disputes
- Strategic legal solutions
Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts
- Advise on Estate Planning
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Advance Healthcare Directives
- HIPAA Authorization
- Deeds to transfer real estate to a trust
Churches, Faith-Based Organizations
- Advise churches, faith-based organizations, and non-profits
- Applications for tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status
- Constitutional law, First Amendment
- Free speech advocates
- Religious liberties
- Land use and zoning
- Religious discrimination
- Viewpoint discrimination
- Litigation, dispute resolution
Elections, Campaign Law
- Candidate qualifications
- Government ethics
- Political law
- Advise candidates, PACs, and campaign committees
- Campaign finance rules
- Ballot issues
- Election recounts & challenges
- Election law
100 NW Englewood Rd, Suite 110
Gladstone, MO 64118
Meetings by appointment only.
Copyright © 2021 PathGuide Law LLC. All rights reserved.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.